The Fuel You Need to Succeed. Nutrition needs to be practiced and the GI system trained just like the body. Optimizing performance for any sport requires a fueling and hydration strategy. We specialize in endurance and ultra endurance sports for athletes of all levels.
- Race week diet tapers
- Pre-race meals
- Hydration & electrolyte goals
- Fueling tactics & energy needs
- Body composition goals
- Performance blood work
- Female specific nutrition needs
- Travel strategies, Heat acclimatization, Cramping, Food intolerance and more
WEIGHT LOSS, WEIGHT GAIN, & HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
Diet’s provide a rigid structure forcing change for a short time. Most aren’t sustainable and what happen’s then? Weight and lifestyle changes occur over-time with behavior modification. You’re the sum of your habits and we work to change those habits to become the healthy version of you. We will also work with your existing care provider to establish good metabolic health.
- Habit based nutrition counseling
- Food exploration
- Meal patterning
- Emotional and stress eating
- Food flexibility with goals
- Blood work reviews and recommendations
FODMAP & FOOD SENSITIVITIES
Food allergies and sensitivities can go unnoticed for decades. The symptoms become a way of life and you don’t know how bad you feel until the healing process begins. We help identify food reactions, find substitutions to food restrictions, and help maintain a healthy well-balanced eating pattern.
- Food Allergies
- Lactose, Gluten, Celiac
- FODMAP – malabsorption of common foods
- Gassy, bloated, and irregular bowel function
Gut health isn’t a fad. It’s role in mood, anxiety, the immune system, and digestive health is well-documented with nutrition interventions being a first line defense.
- Chronic constipation / Irregular bowel
- Bloating & Gas
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Gut flora imbalances
So you want to have a baby! Awesome, don’t forget about nutrition; it is important. It aids in preventing and managing complications from weight or blood sugar control. Let us help you on your path to parenthood.
- Gestational diabetes
- Insulin resistance
- Weight management
HORMONE & METABOLISM
Nutrition is a powerful first line defense against many conditions, but sometimes nutrition alone isn’t enough. When treatment requires medications or therapies the role of nutrition becomes complementary but no less important to improving outcomes.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Prostate therapy (androgen deprivation therapy)
- Hashimoto’s disease
- Hypo & Hyper thyroid
Nutrition dialed in but have a few lingering questions or want confirmation you’re on the correct path? No problem. We will happily turn our session into a Q&A and fine-tune your nutrition.